Thursday, June 04, 2009

Breadstick Love


It has been a while since I posted and even longer since I posted about food. And those of you that know me also know that I loooooove food. I know that I have mentioned this web site before but now I can say that I actually made this recipe for breadsticks twice from http://karaskitchencreations.blogspot.com/ and oh my gosh they really do taste like the pizza factory breadsticks. Go here and it will link you directly to this recipe but you should go look around at the other recipes that she has because they are worth it. Here are some pics of how mine turned out and if I could somehow arrange for the smell of them to tumble out of your speakers you wouldn't hesitate to give them a try.


9 comments:

  1. My k ids would love these! I'm bookmarking the recipe right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog for SSS. Now please pass a breadstick, YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from SITS...I can almost smell the bread sticks - they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sorry it's raining in your parts.. if it helps it has been raining here for what seems like 2 months everyother day and it is way past "old!" lol.. i thought i'd stop by from roll call this am, althought it's almost 6pm here.. anyhow those breadsticks do look yummmy! hope you had a great day!
    shelley
    http://iamstillstandingafterallthistime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look remarkable...Yummy! My mouth is watering!

    And now for a much overdue request...Nearly 18 months ago when you were sweet enough to bring a meal to our family after Gracie was born, we tasted the amazingness of the "Ritz Chicken". Since then, Jody has (often) referenced it after less than desirable meals made by me. Is there anyway you could email me that recipe?! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks Super Delish! Stopping by on a Sunday to spread the SITS Comment Love...please come on over and check out my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Appreciatee you blogging this

    ReplyDelete