My bloggy friend Jenn (AKA Criticalcrass) over at Quirky Pickings did a little spotlight on me and let me ask her a few random questions then she said it was my turn to answer my own questions lol.
First a little about Jenn…..her blog is a fun place that always makes me giggle. She likes Coke and Never Pepsi, and Pringles but not Hostess products. She also shares my love for books and is a fellow fan of Nora Roberts. We also have the same embarrassing fact from our past in common. Yes we both played the clarinet in grade school ha ha. How did we get roped into that?!!
Here are my answers to the questions I asked her. You should go check out what her answers were to the same questions!
1. If you had a giant yacht what would you name it? (I stole this answer from the hottie hubbie) 401k
2. Is it ok to wear socks with sandals or to bed? Never ever on both counts ewwww
3. If the president was calling you with an emergency what would he need your help with? He must have heard I have mad scrapbooking skills :)
4. If you had a super power what would you want it to be? I think I would like to be able to fly (wouldn’t errands be so much more fun?)
5. What can you hear right now? HLN news concerning the oil spill DISASTER (so sad)
6. Would you rather be way too hot or way too cold? I would rather be too hot next to a cool pool, with a cold drink, and a good book
7. What would your dream vacation be? That’s easy….FIJI
8. If you had an extra $100 to be selfish with what would you get? I seriously need a new curling iron but I want a good one and I am way to cheap to buy one lol.
9. Would you ever sky dive? Nope I am a chicken, although I am considering paragliding
10. What is your all time favorite book? I am a huge Twilight fan (the book not the movie) and I loved the book The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
Ok there you have it!! Now I put it to all of you: What is your dream vacation?
Oh and on a side note I apologize for having to turn on word verification for comments but the spam comments have gotten out of control. Have a great day!!