Wednesday, May 04, 2011

The Handwriting Game

I know I have been the worst blogger ever lately but between Easter, a funeral, baseball, work, and oh ya know life {ha ha} things have gotten out of control. But hang in there because my “bestie” and I did some fun crafts last weekend and I can’t wait to show you the pictures. Until then enjoy this fun game I was tagged with by my blog friend Jandy. I really don’t love my handwriting but this was to fun to pass up!

Pretty easy, just answer these questions in your own handwriting...

1. What's your name/blogger name?

2. What's your blogs URL?

3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"

4. Favorite quote?

5. Your favorite song?

6. Your favorite band/singer?

7. Anything else you want to say?

8. Tag 3 bloggers to participate.

2011-04-12_15-44-51_131

I will post my fun new projects very soon I promise!!!

1 comment:

  1. aww I love it! you have gorgeous writing! and I love that quote, thanks for playing! oh and good to see you back! xx

    ReplyDelete