Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Goose Girl


I generally use my blog as a way to share the crafty things that I have been up to but something that I love with equal passion is reading, so I am introducing my own little book reviews starting with this one. The Goose Girl. I loved this book it was an easy read with characters that you can't help but fall for. The author Shannon Hale did an amazing job of creating a story that sucks you in. My friend Janna bought me my first book (The Princess Academy) by this author so a big thanks to her for my new addiction. Let me know if you read it and what your thoughts are!!

3 comments:

  1. I went to the institute with Shannon Hale before she was Shannon Hale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacie,
    I love this book series!! I am so excited for the 4th book to come out Sept. 15th. Read them all, loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a new book that came out Sept 15th?? Where have I been? Have you bought it, Lacie?

    ReplyDelete