Monday, March 09, 2009

Little treats





This was our test run for making Valentine's Day treats for my son and his friends at playgroup. We bought sucker sticks and melting chocolate (that comes in any color) from Michaels craft store. We learned a few things the first time around like a metal bowl stays hot and makes the chocolate too runny, and not to use candy like M&M's because they are too heavy and fall right off. I think we got it right for the big day. My son decorated a metal can as his "mailbox" to put all of his Valentines in.


We love to do little crafts just for fun and to waste time together. I think this project would be cute for something to do on St. Patrick's day. You could use green chocolate and fun sprinkles. Send me a picture if you decide to make them I would love to see how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment