Friday, April 09, 2010

Robin Eggs Recycled

If you are like me you are so sick of seeing Easter candy (or at least my scale is sick of it lol). So I have been trying to figure out what to do with a bunch of extra robin eggs (or I will eat them all in one sitting) and my hottie had a fantastic idea…..IMG_8077

IMG_8207You guessed it we made the best milk shakes ever….(i am sure whoppers would be just as yummy)

 IMG_8210We used one cup of robin eggs, one cup of milk, and a bunch of vanilla ice cream (just depends on how thick you like them). I bet some stores have Easter candy super cheap right now. I know I know I just figured out how to get rid of them and now I want more, what can I say??!!!

Seriously the best malted milk shake!!!

8 comments:

  1. Yum! I am doing that tonight after the kids go to bed for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo that sounds super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! How to make Dairy Queen Blizzards! Too yummy!

    www.frugaltractormom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an excellent idea. Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an awesome idea, YUM! I haven't been online for a bit, so ive just been catching up on your blog, Congratulations on your SITS post, and the interview, I'm glad everyones loving you as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I so can NOT tell my husband about this! He would love these!...Okay I might have to tell him lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my heavens now I want to eat this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now THAT is a great idea. Your hubby deserves an award for this one.

    ReplyDelete